Benefits of Massage
Massage is an essential aspect of health and wellness.
There are many benefits to incorporating massage into your routine. Here is a list to name a few:
- Manage Stress (Research suggests that stress can lead to illness)
- Increase and improve Circulation
- Reduce Pain
- Improve range of motion and joint flexibility
- Assist with pain relief for expectant mothers
- Improve the immune system by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system
- Retain muscle tone for weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ-the skin
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Add oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Help in reduction of postsurgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller
- Assist in alleviation of migraine pain and headaches
If one hour could help improve your life, wouldn't you want to give it a try?
Many of our clients have stated the great improvements to their life since we've started to work with them.